All 12 art Reviews

Henri Halfbottom Full Body Portrait Henri Halfbottom Full Body Portrait

Very cool! The amount of detail in it is amazing! I also love the colour except for the background, personally I'd like it to be more vibrant. But overall amazing!

[ANX] Valor [ANX] Valor

Personally I think the best colour combination is black and red so I'm probably gonna naturally love this piece (plus I love pokemon). Anyway, amazing piece same with your Zapdos one, alot of detail in it and the particles play a significant role in this piece of art. 5/5 I hope you do Articuno next!

[ANX] Instinct [ANX] Instinct

What an amazing piece of art! The colour is great (with all the different shades) which adds alot of detail and the particles also add alot to the piece. Very professional looking. No faults, 5/5.

Legendary Axe - Draw with Jazza COTM Legendary Axe - Draw with Jazza COTM

What an amazing piece of art! The fact that you've paid alot of attention to the lighting is amazing itself but all of it is just incredible. I can't find a fault!

Hunalicious responds:

Wow, thank you so much ;u; I don't really say what else to say, your comment made me really happy, thank you :'D

Siskin Siskin

Really cool drawing! I like the colours that are used. Keep the good work up!

Veikkeli responds:

Thanks. :)

Mountains and a Lake Mountains and a Lake

This is really cool! I love the trees in the foreground and the colours in the sky, great job!

Tree in Front Yard Tree in Front Yard

Really cool oil painting!

kittenbombs1 responds:

Thanks :)

Gloomy Lake Gloomy Lake

I love it! Especially the tree, boat, and jetty in the foreground.

What About Burgers? What About Burgers?

Nice illustration!

Papyrus' Room Papyrus' Room

Cool design! I like all the different items in the room and the diversion of colours!

Leightoons responds: